Training in Making Memorable Presentations.
Aim of the program:
The program Strenton – Presentations aims you to learn how to make memorable presentations and successfully present your ideas.
Why the training is important
The presentation is one of the main forms for communicating ideas, messages and information from you to your audience. For most professionals and managers, delivering presentations is an integral part of their work. Therefore, building good presentation skills is one of the key factors for achieving success.
Strenton Academy – intensive presentations training
Many people have to deliver presentations at some point, but no one has actually prepared them for that.
The poor presentation of your idea will lead to misunderstanding and sometimes to its rejection. And your colleagues and managers may be left with a negative impression of you and your work. Also, the presentation should not be boring but memorable. Very often the people think that they have developed their presentation well and expect one result, but in reality they get another.
The Strenton solution
This training will give you the knowledge you need to make successful presentations and prepare for their delivering.
- This way, the good preparation will give you confidence in your performance.
- Using the knowledge and the techniques, you will be able to convince the people of your ideas so that you can gain support for them and their implementation.
- You will be able to impress your audience so that they remain with great impression about you and remember you.
Strenton Academy – presentation skills development
After completing the training
- You will be able to make and deliver successful presentations.
- You will know how to design and structure a presentation so that your message can easily reach the audience.
- Also, you will learn how to present information and data so that it is properly understood by the audience.
- You will be able to direct and hold the attention of the audience.
- You will know how to make your presentation memorable.
The training includes numerous techniques for creating and delivering successful presentations.
Some of the topics included in the training are:
- Idea and structure of the presentation
- Rules for making a great presentation
- Photos and graphics
8 class hours /each class hour is 40 min./
The duration of the program is one week.
Time of the classes
1st option: Saturday and Sunday – from 9:00 to 12:00 /4 class hours per day/.
2nd option: Saturday and Sunday – from 14:00 to 17:00 /4 class hours per day/.
3rd option: Monday, Wednesday, Friday – from 19:00 to 21:30 /3 class hours per day/.
You can request your participation by phone: +359 887 01 12 01 or by email: email@example.com.
Strenton Academy welcomes you!
To guarantee your place in the next group, call us now!